vPrompt’s professional team of graphics and multimedia designers has significant experience with a wide array of current technologies including Photoshop, Ajax, and Flash, as well as the current HTML, XHTML, CSS3, and other web standards.
Common uses of graphic design include identity (logos and branding), publications (magazines, newspapers, and books), print advertisements, posters, billboards, website graphics and elements, signs, and product packaging. For example, a product package might include a logo or other artwork, organized text, and pure design elements such as images, shapes, and color which unify the piece. The composition is one of the most important features of graphic design, especially when using pre-existing materials or diverse elements.
Our Dynamic and Cost-effective Services
We employ state-of-the-art tools to create effective PowerPoint and multimedia flash presentations that hold your prospect’s or client’s attention while they deliver precisely-targeted communications.
Both presentation types can be used to promote products and services in a dynamic and cost-effective manner. We also produce compelling and engaging e-mail templates to help you get your organization’s message into your customer’s mailboxes.
Image editing encompasses the processes of altering images, whether they are digital photographs, traditional analog photographs or illustrations. vPrompt utilizes programmatic automatic image enhancement and digital data compression to achieve stunning results. We can work with every type of graphic composition, including line art, half-tones and pictures, and also can handle high resolution gang scanning and re-drawing requirements.
We scan 150 to 1200 DPI true color, B&W or grayscale, TIFF, JPG or GIF formats. The scanned files are indexed as per client requirements and transmitted via FTP or burned onto CD, DVD or magnetic optical disks for on-demand retrieval.
We have multilingual OCR capability, can clean up your OCR to as high as 99.999% accuracy and then can convert the cleaned-up files to fully searchable XML/SGML/HTML tagged text or text searchable PDFs.
vPrompt’s e-mail designs are unique, visually attractive and create an impact in the mind of the viewer. These e-mail designs are useful whenever you have a new product or service to promote.
E-mail Templates or E-Newsletters can be used as a:
- Business promotion and consolidation tool
- Brand awareness and building strategy
- Product or new services launch
- Vehicle for promoting your company’s philosophy and values internally
We provide the following e-Mailer/ e-Newsletter design outsourcing services:
- Create links to your website for your HTML emails
- Optimization of the email design to enable fast downloading
- Email template creation that allows the client to add his own content
- Linking of emails to your database backend for automated systems
- Email newsletter production
- Custom-created high-quality graphics
- Text content design
- HTML and Flash-based e-mailers are an excellent tool for e-marketing and promotional campaigns. We provide a variety of HTML / Flash based e-mailers and email database creation services in support of all your email marketing requirements.
Our email / internet marketing services include:
- Building existing customers email database
- New email lead generation
- Email database management
- Creation and distribution of dynamic and effective emails
Email Campaigns Monitoring Results measurement:
- Number sent/bounced emails
- Open response reporting
- Click-through response reporting
- Forward to a friend response reporting
Microsoft PowerPoint enables you to create and share dynamic presentations with your on-line audience. Effective audio and visual capabilities help you tell your story in a crisp, cinematic manner. Your prospects and clients can then access your information from anywhere using the Web or your Smartphone.
vPrompt can easily convert your PowerPoint presentations into web documents which can accessed over the Internet. If you need to enhance your current slides or build an all-new interactive PowerPoint presentation, our professional designers will craft an effective display that will hold your audience’s attention.
We provide following PowerPoint outsourcing services:
- Animated logos
- 3-D transitions and other animated effects
- Table of contents and navigation
- Custom graphics to support data
- Original artwork for backgrounds, charts and illustrations
- Corporate-branded templates
- Trade Show presentations
- Attractive backgrounds for added visual appeal
- Creative animation
Flash is an effective alternative to PowerPoint when it comes to creating on-screen presentations. Presentations created in Flash are usually significantly smaller than those created in PowerPoint, especially where narrations and other sounds are included. In addition, Flash presentations are easily added to your Web site or to a CD-ROM. We build fast, effective and optimized flash presentations that load quickly and easily into all browsers for maximum marketing results.
Flash presentations allow you to market your products and services within a specific corporate environment or to participate in virtual fairs. A virtual fair is an organized website offering exhibitor space present their offerings to a much wider audience. Virtual fairs can be visited from anywhere in the world and contacts established without the need to physically travel.
We provide following Flash outsourcing services:
- Corporate presentations
- Effective photo slideshows
- Online slide presentations
- Creative flash E-cards
- Interactive Catalogues
- Trade Show presentations
- Computer-based training programs
- Electronic brochures
- Online shopping cart
- Attractive advertising banners
- CD presentations combining music, voice-overs, video clips and more.