The use of outsourcing is accelerating even as it radically reinvents itself to keep pace with changing technologies that enable outcome based business services. The quest to drive business value through outsourcing was once focused on cost-cutting—and this will remain a key motivation—but the results of Deloitte’s global outsourcing survey 2016 indicates that outsourcing is becoming a vibrant pathway for driving innovation into the enterprise. (more…)
Please join us for a Free Health Camp organized by the vPrompt Foundation on Saturday, August 6, 2016 between 10:00am and 2:00pm.
Get screened for Diabetes, Hypertension, Cholesterol, Thyroid Issues, and Obesity!
The camp will be held at vPrompt eServices’ location at #101, First Floor, R.M.Towers, Mahatma Nagar, Hasmathpet Road, New Bowenpally, Secunderabad.
A 2nd Editors Draft of the EPUB for Education Profile has been released. Digital content in education has the potential to significantly improve learning outcomes, as it can better support accessibility, adapt to individual learning modes, increase engagement and experiential learning through interactivity, provide immediate assessments and analytics, and increase social connectivity.
The EPUB for Education profile defined in this specification represents the effort to adapt the functionality of the EPUB® 3 format to the unique structural, semantic and behavioral requirements of educational publishing.
The profile builds on the EPUB 3 specification in the following ways:
- It adds semantics for common educational publishing components and structures.
- It defines how to include content that may be created external to the narrative text workflow, such as interactives and assessment (e.g., QTI).
- It includes accessibility features to enable compliance with educational standards.
- It enables the identification of discrete content entities.
- It allows the embedding of shared educational scriptable components.
- It adds support for annotations.
- It defines guidelines for the production and inclusion of images.
The full draft is online now: EPUB for Education Editor’s Draft – 11 February 2016
Learn how vPrompt’s skilled staff can help with your eBook creation needs.